Expand your business opportunities and join Get-e’s global supplier network
With a network of partners covering +110 countries and +900 locations, Get-e seeks to work with high-quality local partners to provide a global business service, defined by its professionalism and recognised for its ability to deliver 24/7. Read the rest of the page for more Supplier information.
We value your privacy. Your personal information is confidential and is not sold to third parties. Get-e uses this Supplier information only for communications related to the services provided by Get-e International B.V.
Grow Your Business
Get-e provides access to demand from an ever-expanding portfolio of high profile clients around the globe, with quality opportunities for partners to increase their volumes and grow their business.
The extra mile
At Get-e we are recognised for our hands-on approach and our Network Team Managers provide on-site support for major start-up destinations. Always available support is provided by Network Managers.
There are no charges or joining fees to partners using the Get-e platform. Clear pricing and self-billing allow for your invoices to be paid without delay, maximising your cash-flow.
Business travel passengers
When traveling for business, you want to work with professional drivers. High-class individuals that understand the importance of getting to your destination safely and in time. As a Get-e driver, you enjoy working with professionals.
Provide a seamless experience
Driving for Get-e means providing the best experience for the passengers. Our local partners are always open to provide extra service. When additional assistance is needed, the driver will always help the passenger.
Our network covers 110+ countries, 800 locations. All verified.
Wherever you are located, we are open to working with you. At Get-e we are a truly global company. We get requests from clients all over the world, to drive passengers to any given location.
Frequently asked questions
Please register in the supplier information at the top of the page. After registering, our supplier management team will get in touch with you. You will be asked to fill in a question list with all details of your company. Depending on the destination, you will be asked to provide al legal documents.
To become a Get-e supplier, your company must comply with the following requirements.
- meet all the prevailing country-specific legal requirements
- are not older than 5 years for the comfort class and 3 years for the business and executive class, unless agreed upon specifically.
- are equipped with air-conditioning.
- are always clean, tidy and odour- and damage-free
- are not refueled during the transfer
- in case of Pick-up from the airport, are parked within a walking distance of not more than 3 minutes.
- are fully licensed and insured by the appropriate authorities for the execution of services;
- have sufficient driving experience;
- select the optimal route;
- cover the meter if legal;
- comply with local traffic regulations;
- are bilingual (local language and basic English);
- are well-groomed and neatly dressed; (Shirt for comfort booking and a suit for business and executive bookings.)
- are familiar with the region where they operate;
- refrain from smoking, eating, and drinking in the client’s presence;
- keep the car audio/video system switched off unless the client requests them to switch it on;
- adjust the temperature according to the client’s request;
- have a customer-friendly and responsive attitude;
- complies with the client’s reasonable requests whenever possible;
- refrain from making non-booking related telephone calls in the client’s presence;
- assist the client with loading and unloading his luggage;
- remind the client in case he leaves something behind in the car;
- collect the client inside the airport arrival hall;
- meet and greet the client with a printed name sign.
Additional requirements for the network member
- the car and the driver can always be reached via mobile telephone (or another hand-held device) or via the support centre of the network member;
- monitor the client’s flight information in order to ensure a timely collection;
- arrange replacement forthwith in case of unexpected non-compliance.
- Drivers exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 e.g. high temperature or dry cough are required to remain at home.
- The Driver will clean high-contact internal and external surfaces in the vehicle after each journey before accepting the next ride – full cleaning after the end of shift with anti-bacterial solutions.
- Get-e recommends vehicles to be equipped with screen partitioning between Drivers and Passengers. If screen partitioning is not installed in the vehicle, face masks must be worn by drivers and Passengers.
- Hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes are available for Drivers and Passengers in vehicles.
- Avoid passenger contact. Where possible, luggage should be handled by the Passenger. In cases where assistance is required from the driver, sanitation of luggage handled by the Driver is mandatory.
- The driver is responsible for appropriate ventilation.
- The driver will open doors for the passengers – so passengers do not need to touch any buttons or door handles.
- Get-e advises following local regulations for the restriction of the number of passengers in the vehicle.
For more information please contact us.